Common Greens Farmers Market at PSEG Plaza
Date(s): June 1, 2017 at 11:00am - October 26, 2017 at 3:00pm
Location: PSE&G Plaza - Raymond Blvd & Park Place
t the NDD Common Greens Farmers Market, you can choose from savory cheesy empanadas, freshly squeezed juices, farm fresh vegetables, pickles, nuts, spices, kettle corn, and even funnel cake from a Newark favorite, Mr.Cooper’s Funneland . Now in its 17th year, the NDD Farmers Market has grown to be the largest and most diverse outdoor market in Newark. Weather permitting, every Thursday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm between June and October, over 1,000 residents, commuters, and students flood PSE&G Plaza for fresh, delectable food, all-natural skin care products, originally designed clothing, and handmade artisan jewelry.
This year’s NDD Farmers Market begins on Thursday, June 1, 2017, and will continue through October 26, 2017.
The NDD Common Greens Farmers Market accepts SNAP, WIC, and Senior Citizen Program Vouchers, and is within the Nourishing Newark Farmers Markets network.
- more events this day Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 11:00am - 3:00pm
- more events this day Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 11:00am - 3:00pm
- more events this day Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 11:00am - 3:00pm
- more events this day Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 11:00am - 3:00pm
- more events this day Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 11:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday, December 16, 2017