Newark 350 Mural Design Contest
The Newark School of the Arts announces a "Newark 350" mural design contest for the school's 50th year history and Newark's 350th Anniversary.
Contest Description: Participants may submit drawings that will be screened by a committee of art faculty and trustees. The winning design(s) will be used to create a mural on our building’s exterior celebrating Newark School of the Arts programs and history along with Newark’s 350th Anniversary.
Deadline for Drawings (limit of 3): April 2, 2016
Winner(s) announced April 16, 2016
- Open only to persons connected to Newark School of the Arts (student, alumni, parent/guardian, faculty, staff, trustee).
- All artwork must be an original design (not copyrighted or commercial images)
- Designs must include the words “Newark School of the Arts”, and “Newark 350” or “Newark’s 350th Anniversary”, and a visual representation of founders Stella Lass and Saunders Davis.
- Participants must complete a Contest Registration Form
- Newark School of the Arts reserves the right to make design edits
Above is the wall the winning design will occupy.
- RELATED BUSINESSES
- Newark School of the Arts